Hello! I am a future graduate of Grand Valley State University’s BSN program, my expected graduation is December 2018. As well as being a board member, I am actively involved as a member of the treasury committee in the GVSU SNA. After graduating from Grand Valley I plan to enroll immediately in a BSN to DNP program at either University of Michigan or Vanderbilt University. I am so passionate about continued education and want to be the best nurse I can possibly be! I am elated to serve as the Advertising Director for MNSA this term and look forward to representing the state of Michigan with integrity, intelligence, and kindness.
Responsibilities of Advertising Director
- Gather advertisements for the newsletter, website, and MNSA events.
- Network, communicate, and recruit exhibitors to attend all MNSA events.
- Design and create exhibitor prospectus which includes all advertisement offers and packages.
- Design and create the MNSA events brochure.
- Serve as co-Chairperson with the Treasurer for the Committee on Fundraising.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.