Community Health, Image & Breakthrough to Nursing Director
Misty's bio coming soon!
Responsibilities of Community Health, Image & Breakthrough to Nursing Director
- Update MNSA chapters of community health projects going on in their community.
- Get local chapters involved in the MNSA's community health projects.
- Inform student nurses and the community about important health topics.
- Become informed about current events related to community health via news media and appropriate newsletters, and provide information to the Board of Directors regarding these events.
- Provide a positive Image of Nursing through community health projects.
- Plan the MNSA annual community health focus for the following year with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Serve as co-Chairperson with the Image and Breakthrough to Nursing Director for the Committee on Image of Nursing.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office, and help out other members on the board.