Community Health, Image & Breakthrough to Nursing Director
James' bio coming soon!
Responsibilities of Community Health, Image & Breakthrough to Nursing Director
- Update MNSA chapters of community health projects going on in their community.
- Get local chapters involved in the MNSA's community health projects.
- Inform student nurses and the community about important health topics.
- Become informed about current events related to community health via news media and appropriate newsletters, and provide information to the Board of Directors regarding these events.
- Provide a positive Image of Nursing through community health projects.
- Plan the MNSA annual community health focus for the following year with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Serve on the Image of Nursing Committee
- Work to develop and establish Image and Breakthrough to Nursing Committees on all campuses of the MNSA constituent schools.
- Inspire others to want to be a Nurse.
- To show everyone why nursing is such an amazing career
- Advocate, recruit, and support those traditionally underrepresented students (both those in grade school as well as those who are already in a nursing program)
- Bridge that gap between nursing and different cultures, ethnicities, disciplines and viewpoints
- Provide content of the Image and Breakthrough to Nursing project at state events and the annual convention.