The event will be on January 29-30, 2016 at the Kensington Court, Ann Arbor. The event will feature fantastic speakers and break-out sessions, as well as a host of vendors specific to furthering your nursing education.
The cost to attend the convention is $80 for NSNA members and $90 for non-NSNA members. Faculty can attend for $60.
***Special note: There is an $10 early discount for registration before 01/15/16!***
***Online Registration and Early discount ends on 1/22/16 at 5 pm!!!***
Anyone who wants to register at the door can do so. We will accept Credit/Debit Cards and Cash!!
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with MNSA, someone else from the same school/organization.
- If the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 100% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled 30 or less days, but more than 7 days, before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled 7 or less days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- All requests for registration refunds must be made in writing (via email) to MNSA@MichiganNSA.org.
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For payments received by cash or check, a bank issued MNSA check will be sent to the address provided by the registrant.
- If the registration was paid by a school/organization check, a bank issued MNSA check will be sent to the school/organization.
Prices at the door are as below:
NSNA/MSNA member - $80
Non-member - $90
Faculty Member - $60
HOSA Member - $60
Lodging reservations for the convention can be made at the Kensington Court - Ann Arbor. For booking, call 1-800-344-7829. Mention "MNSA Convention" when registering.
To register or to get more information, click HERE.