The Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association, Inc. (FNSNA) is pleased to announce that the 2016-2017 undergraduate scholarship application is now available online!
Navigating the undergraduate scholarship application has never been easier! Students will enjoy this new and improved online platform and complete their personal, academic, community health involvement, and financial information within minutes. For previous scholarship applicants, only one upload of all of your documents is required to complete the application!
By simply creating a username and password, applicants now have the ability to start the application process and complete it at a later date up until the January 29, 2016 deadline.
Below are the documents you will need to upload to complete the online application:
· Copy of current transcript (unofficial transcript is accepted)
· NSNA membership card, if applicable
· American Association of Critical Care Nurses Membership Card, if applicable
· Nursing license, if applicable
· Clinical Instructor/Faculty Advisor Certification (form available on Forever Nursing website)
· Financial Aid Certification (form available on Forever Nursing website)
· Proof of paid processing fee via PayPal (link available within scholarship application)
To obtain information or to start your application for the FNSNA Undergraduate Scholarship Program click on the link below.
The deadline to complete the online application is Friday, January 29, 2016.
If you have any questions or need further assistance completing your online application, contact Lauren Sperle, FNSNA Executive Assistant at Lauren@nsna.org or 718-210-0705 Ext. 111