My name is Rachel Krueger and I have been a delegate in Grand Valley State Universities SNA since my first semester in the program. I highly enjoy the NSNA and MNSA conventions since I have been able to go to two of them so far. I wanted to be apart of something bigger so I decided to join the MNSA board. I am excited to be able to spread everyone's passions, even my own, about nursing throughout the state!
Responsibilities of Newsletter Editor
- Secure and edit all articles, coordinate layouts and distribution of all designated Nurse Talk issues, as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Mail the appropriate number of each edition of Nurse Talk to NSNA for the National Contest.
- Have to be good with computers and programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powepoint, etc
- Send updated information to Imprint, a NSNA publication.
- Maintain a historical archive of all previous newsletters.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.