Responsibilities of President
- Serve as the principle officer of the MNSA and preside at all meetings of the MNSA, the Board of Directors, and the Executive Committee.
- Shall be responsible for seeing that lines of direction given by the House of Delegates and the actions of the Board are carried into effect and for reporting to the membership and the Board of Directors on the conduct of the affairs of the MNSA.
- Appoint special committees with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Serve as ex-officio member of all committees, except the Nominations and Elections Committee.
- Represent the MNSA in professional matters to other organizations.
- Previous experience on the MNSA Board of Directors is recommended.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.