Second Vice President
Hello future Nurses! I am currently attending Washtenaw Community College (WCC) and will graduate in May of 2018. I serve as PR Co-Chair for my schools SNA. As PR, I have promoted, planned and ran all kinds of events, including Red Cross Blood Drives, community health prevention screenings and SOS fundraisers. I also write a column for WCC’s SNA Newsletter called “Nurses On the Spot”. I am extremely excited and honored to be on this year’s MNSA Board, and even more thrilled to be a part of planning the upcoming convention. Hope to see you all there!
Responsibilities of Second Vice President
- Assume the duties of the President in the absence of the President and the First Vice-President.
- Coordinate the annual convention of this association.
- Designate the meeting site for the succeeding year’s annual convention with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Serve as Chairperson of the Committee on Convention.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.