Second Vice President
Hello future Nurses! My name is Brianna and I am the 2018-2019 2nd VP. I currently attend Oakland Community College (OCC) and will graduate in May of 2019. I am an active member of my school NSA chapter in the volunteer department. I have had the pleasure of planning events for my community in the past and I am honored to have been elected to plan this years convention. The MNSA board has been very welcoming and I cannot wait to make this years convention all of what we hope it to be! Hope to see you all there.
Responsibilities of Second Vice President
- Assume the duties of the President in the absence of the President and the First Vice-President.
- Coordinate the annual convention of this association.
- Designate the meeting site for the succeeding year’s annual convention with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Serve as Chairperson of the Committee on Convention.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.