Hello student nurses! My name is Candice and I am a senior in an accelerated BSN program at South University (SU) in Novi, I will graduate in September 2017. I hope to work as an emergency department nurse after I graduate and also enroll in an MSN program as soon as I can. Deciding to become a nurse has truly been one of the best decisions I have made in my life so far. I love to take care of other people and also take the time to hear their concerns, stories, and about happy and sad times that happen throughout their lives. I helped establish and was the secretary of South's SNA before I was elected to be secretary of MNSA. It's an honor to be in this position, I'm excited and look forward to serving you over the next year. I'm in charge of keeping our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages up to date. Please feel free to contact me at anytime with any social media updates I should be aware of or post about. For all other matters that I am may be able to assist with, I can be reached at email@example.com
Responsibilities of Secretary
- Record the minutes of all meetings of this association, including, but not limited to, the meetings of the MNSA Board of Directors.
- Ensure proper submission of all meeting minutes according to the standards of the NSNA.
- Attain and keep records of attendance of Board of Directors, delegates, and members at any and all meetings of the MNSA.
- Keep all documentation pertaining to the work of the MNSA on file as a permanent record.
- Sign, in collaboration with the president, any MNSA papers as they come into their executive and administrative spheres.
- Be appointed as chairperson or member of committees as deemed necessary by the board of directors.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.
- Maintain and update all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Answering phone messages left on the MNSA google voicemail