Responsibilities of Secretary
- Record the minutes of all meetings of this association, including, but not limited to, the meetings of the MNSA Board of Directors.
- Ensure proper submission of all meeting minutes according to the standards of the NSNA.
- Attain and keep records of attendance of Board of Directors, delegates, and members at any and all meetings of the MNSA.
- Keep all documentation pertaining to the work of the MNSA on file as a permanent record.
- Sign, in collaboration with the president, any MNSA papers as they come into their executive and administrative spheres.
- Be appointed as chairperson or member of committees as deemed necessary by the board of directors.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.
- Maintain and update all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Answering phone messages left on the MNSA google voicemail