Hi, I’m Kelly Driscoll, the Treasurer for the Michigan Nursing Student Association. I am currently in my third semester of the nursing program at Henry Ford College where I am the Activity Director of the SNA and will be graduating in December of 2017. I am so excited to work with the MNSA board and doing whatever I can to be a great Treasurer. If you have any questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities of Treasurer
- Assess monthly financial statements and keep records.
- Diagnosis effective ways to promote fundraising.
- Plan Interventions to complete financial responsibilities.
- Implement cost reducing initiatives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the budgets.
- Serve as custodian of association funds and deposit these funds in a bank approved by the Board of Directors.
- Prepare a budget and make monetary disbursements with the approval of the President and as authorized by the Board of Directors.
- Keep accurate entries of acquisitions and disbursements of Association funds.
- Submit a report of the transactions of the treasurer’s office to be submitted at the annual meeting.
- Submit a financial report to the Board of Directors at regular intervals.
- Shall be bonded for legal purposes
- Serve as Co-Chairperson with the Advertising Director for the Committee on Fundraising.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.