2nd Vice President (VP)
The 2nd VP of MNSA coordinates the necessary activities in planning for the annual convention, and leads board meetings in absence of President and 1st Vice President.
- Assume the duties of the President in the absence of the President and the 1st Vice President.
- Coordinate the Annual Convention of this association.
- Designate the meeting site for the succeeding year’s Annual Convention with the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Serve as Chairperson of the Committee on Convention & Program Planning.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.