Hello everyone, my name is Courtney! I am so excited and honored to be the advertising director for the MNSA board! I currently attend Madonna University and will be graduating in December 2018 with my Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Currently, I am a nurse extern in the Emergency Department at Beaumont Health System. I have special interests in the ED and L&D. I work as well as a lab assistant at my school to help nursing students learn and practice their skills. I am an active member of my school’s NSA chapter and I am running for President for my chapter for the upcoming school year. I have had the pleasure of coordinating events and advertising over the past 2 years for my school’s NSA. I have held roles in fundraising and 2ndVice President in the past for my chapter. I am excited to bring new ideas to MNSA this year and do all I can to help all of our members! Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help or if you have an idea to contribute!
Responsibilities of Advertising Director
- Gather advertisements for the newsletter, website, and MNSA events.
- Network, communicate, and recruit exhibitors to attend all MNSA events.
- Design and create exhibitor prospectus which includes all advertisement offers and packages.
- Design and create the MNSA events brochure.
- Serve as co-Chairperson with the Treasurer for the Committee on Fundraising.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.