Membership, Nominations, and Elections Director
The Membership, Nominations, & Elections Director of MNSA is responsible for maintaining school SNA contacts, assisting new schools to start a chapter and obtain constituency, visits local SNA meetings to promote leadership and involvement within MNSA, recruits MNSA members to run for State and National office, and leads elections at State Convention.
- Serve as Chairperson for Committee on Membership and Nominations.
- Encourage and support the formation of new constituents of the MNSA.
- Serve as a resource person for local recruitment drives of local, state, and national members.
- Create and send membership packets to constituent schools as necessary.
- Maintain a current list of the names and addresses of all the MNSA members to be used for correspondence purposes.
- Make local constituents aware of the number of entitled delegates to the annual MNSA convention.
- Coordinate the mid-year conference of MNSA.
- Encourage students of local constituents to run for a local, state, or national office.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and motivational students would do well in this role.
- Empower student leaders to find their leadership potential.
- Receive names of proposed candidates for MNSA office.
- Prepare and publish a ticket of proposed candidates thirty (30) days prior to the annual convention.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.