The Treasurer of MNSA is responsible for creating and monitoring MNSA's budget and reimbursements, and also heads MNSA fundraising efforts.
- Assess monthly financial statements and keep records.
- Diagnosis effective ways to promote fundraising.
- Plan interventions to complete financial responsibilities.
- Implement cost reducing initiatives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the budgets.
- Serve as custodian of association funds and deposit these funds in a bank approved by the Board of Directors.
- Prepare a budget and make monetary disbursements with the approval of the President and as authorized by the Board of Directors.
- Keep accurate entries of acquisitions and disbursements of association funds.
- Submit a report of the transactions of the treasurer’s office to be submitted at the annual meeting.
- Submit a financial report to the Board of Directors at regular intervals.
- Shall be bonded for legal purposes
- Serve as Co-Chairperson with the Advertising Director for the Committee on Fundraising.
- Perform all other duties pertaining to the office.